Plastic Materials and Related Products
Your source for plastic materials for signs and point-of-purchase (POP) displays, including Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, and KYDEX® Thermoplastic Sheet, as well as engineering and high-performance plastics such as Nylon, Delrin®, UHMW, PEEK, and DuPont™ Vespel® Polyimide Shapes.
In addition to our plastic sheet, rod, tube, and film materials, Curbell has a full line of adhesives, sealants, and prototyping materials for your assembly and prototyping applications.
Curbell Plastics San Diego offers a variety of metals such as brass, bronze, aluminum, copper, and stainless steel in sheet, plate, bar, rod, and tube.
We offer a full range of fabrication services at our San Diego facility, from prototyping to high-volume production, including:
- Laser cutting and engraving
- CNC routing and machining
- Cutting, bending, forming, drilling, and tapping
- Welding and gluing
- Polishing: flame, chemical, and buffing
- Full-color digital printing
- Vinyl and film cutting
- Part assembly, kitting, and packaging
Put Us to Work for You!™
- Products in-stock, ready to ship
- Need your material cut-to-size? Give us your specifications and we’ll do the rest.
- Need a fabricated part? Get a Quote. Attach a drawing or project specifications to get started.
(File size limit: 10MB. Supported file types: .PDF, .JPG, .XLS / .XLSX, .DWG, .DXF)
- Unsure of which material is right for you? Ask a Plastics Expert.
Serving Markets Across the Western United States
Customers served by our San Diego location represent a range of markets and industries including:
Directions to San Diego Location
Curbell Plastics in Chula Vista (meaning beautiful view) is located on Brandywine Ave, just east of the 805 and north of Main Street. Chula Vista is the second-largest city in the San Diego metropolitan area and home to many industries and manufacturers.