Curbell Plastics supplies a wide variety of plastic films for screen printing, offset lithography, digital graphics, and industrial applications. We recognize that our film customers require outstanding cleanliness, accurate converting, fast delivery, and competitive pricing. We carry an extensive inventory of coated and uncoated plastic films to meet all of your printing needs.
Curbell Plastics offers a full range of thin gauge products from acrylic, polycarbonate, polyester, and vinyl for printing and graphics to PEEK, and polyimide films for industrial applications nationwide.
- Need your material converted? Give us your specifications and we’ll do the rest.
- Think you need a fabricated part? Send us your part requirements and let us source the part for you.
- Don’t know what you need? Ask a plastics expert and Put us to work for you!™
Besides sheet, rod, tube, and film materials, Curbell has a full line of adhesives, sealants, and prototyping materials for your assembly and prototyping applications.
Ready to buy plastic now? Shop our full line catalog.
Film conversion services for nationwide customers
We can convert all of our film products to custom roll or sheet sizes, our capabilities include:
Directions to Curbell Films
Curbell Films corporate office is located just south of Buffalo in Orchard Park, NY. Located a mile from Route 219 and only a 30 minute drive from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
Let's Get Started!
- Get a quote. Just send us your specs, we'll do the legwork, and get right back to you.
- Shop our full line catalog. Browse and add items to shopping cart and buy the plastics you need now. No miminum order size.