Curbell Films New England offers a full range of converting services in our state-of-the-art film conversion facility. We recognize that our films customers require outstanding cleanliness, accurate converting, fast delivery, and competitive pricing for screen printing, offset lithography, digital graphics, and industrial applications.
Curbell offers thin gauge products from acrylic, polycarbonate, polyester, and vinyl for printing and graphics, to PEEK and polyimide films for industrial applications nationwide.
- Need your material converted? Give us your specifications and we’ll do the rest.
- Think you need a fabricated part? Send us your part requirements and let us source the part for you.
- Don’t know what you need? Ask a plastics expert and Put us to work for you!™
Curbell Plastics, Inc. acquired NC Converting in 2019.
Besides sheet, rod, tube, and film materials, Curbell has a full line of adhesives, sealants, and prototyping materials for your assembly and prototyping applications.
Ready to buy plastic now? Shop our full line catalog.
Film conversion services for nationwide customers
We can convert all of our film products to custom roll or sheet sizes, our capabilities include:
Directions to Curbell Films New England
Curbell Films New England is located approximately 28 miles south of Boston, MA, and one mile from exit 13 off Route 24 in Raynham, MA.
Let's Get Started!
- Get a quote. Just send us your specs, we'll do the legwork, and get right back to you.
- Shop our full line catalog. Browse and add items to shopping cart and buy the plastics you need now. No minimum order size.