Why do so many people stay at Curbell Plastics for 10, 15 or even 20 years?
At Curbell Plastics, we choose employees who thrive on developing and implementing value for their customers. Employees operate in a culture that supports innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and rewarding career opportunities.
At Curbell, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Exposure to top systems, best business practices, and career training programs
- Colleagues focused on collaboration, innovation, and growth
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A company that truly believes in its core values: Integrity, Respect and Learning
- An Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity [EOE/AA Minority/ Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/ Disability/Veteran]
We understand that it is our employees’ talents and collective contributions that are key to our continued strength and success. There are a variety of career paths offered at Curbell.
- Business Development/ Technical Sales
- Sales Management
- Quality Control
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Inside Sales
- Outside Sales
- Shipping & Receiving
If you’re looking for an atmosphere where you can do your best work- then Curbell Plastics may be the perfect fit. We are looking forward to matching your qualifications with our careers. See what jobs are available now.
Searching for a way to begin a challenging and rewarding career in industrial sales? Check out our Plastics Sales Professional (PSP) Program — an immersive journey in which you’ll be trained in our entire product portfolio, markets, best business practices, and selling system over a period of six months to a year.
Competitive Benefits Program
Curbell values our employees and understands that our people are the key to our continued strength and success. Therefore, we offer a competitive benefits program that supports our employees’ health and financial well-being. We continually re-examine our benefits to remain competitive and stay current with an ever-changing marketplace, as well as to meet the needs of our employees.
At Curbell, our employees spend hundreds of hours every year volunteering for organizations that improve our communities including:
• Food Bank of WNY
• Haven House
• Hospice Buffalo
• Hunter's Hope Foundation
• Parkinson's Association of WNY
• Roswell Cancer Park Institute
• St. Mary's School for the Deaf
• United Way WNY
• United Against Drug and Alcohol Abuse
• Women and Children's Hospital
Benefits of working for a strong private company with a very bright future
Because Curbell Plastics is privately owned, we’re focused on long-term growth—not simply meeting the numbers for next quarter. Ask any of our employees, and you’ll find that we are a stable company, with a solid 4A1 credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet and a strong leadership team guiding us.