Holistic Plastic Part Design Webinar
Engineering plastics have seen widespread use for demanding applications in many different industries. These materials have unique mechanical, electrical, and thermal properties that allow them to perform in conditions where other materials will rapidly fail. Download the webinar slides.
This webinar provides engineers and designers with an overview of plastic material selection and plastic part design.
- The basics of plastic material selection
- Advantages of plastics compared with other industrial materials
- Common plastic part challenges and root causes of common plastic part failures
- Considering material, part geometry, and manufacturing process for successful plastic part design
- Environmental considerations including outdoor exposure, service temperature, and chemical exposure