Plastic Diffuser Solutions
for LED Lighting
White paper on a new generation of polycarbonate and acrylic LED light diffusing materials that offer design flexibility, hide hot spots, and transmit more light
This paper provides a comprehensive look at some of the top materials currently available to solve your LED lighting challenges including an explanation of how they work, material comparisons, plus property charts and photographs.
- How the materials diffuse light and hide “hot spots”
- Polycarbonate vs. acrylic – advantages and limitations
- Properties: material strength, flammability, light transmission, light diffusion, and temperature capabilities
- Visual comparisons - light diffusion, light transmission, and color
- Material options for architectural, commercial, and transportation light fixtures, backlighted signs, lighted point-of-purchase displays, and troffer retrofitting
Want to know more? Simply fill out the form and get your free copy of:
"Plastic Diffuser Solutions for LED Lighting"
24 Pages of: Light Diffusing (LD) Materials • Diffuse LED “Hot Spots” • Polycarbonate vs. Acrylic for Lighting Applications • Light Transmission • Material Comparison Charts & Photos • Backlighting • Troffer Retrofitting
Curbell Plastics is a nationwide supplier of plastic light diffuser sheet materials. Brands include: TUFFAK® (formerly called Makrolon®), Makrofol®, OPTIX®, KSH®, and Plexiglas®.