Stocked plastics. Highest quality. Best brands. More choices.
That's what our customers need! We carry an extensive inventory of plastic sheets, rods, tubes, film, tapes, adhesives and more, from highly qualified manufacturers. Our material partners are hand-chosen based on their ability to consistently offer superior quality materials, reliable brands, exceptional service, consistent availability, and competitive prices.
Curbell is committed to create value for our principal supply partners.
Altuglas • Cast Nylons • Covestro • DuPont • Ensinger • King Plastic
Kuraray • Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials • Plaskolite • Plexus
Polymer Industries • PolyOne • Röchling • SEKISUI | KYDEX • SIMONA AMERICA • SKC • Saint Gobain • Vycom • 3A Composites • 3M
Our principal suppliers benefit from their partnership with Curbell in a number of important ways.
- Curbell has experience commercializing new products for many of our manufacturers.
- Business and field market development partner to drive growth by conducting market research, active participation with industry events, and customer surveying.
- Targeted messaging to contacts within specific markets via email, web, and print campaigns. Proprietary training methodologies to support sales conversations. Reaching the right contact with the right message, consistently across North America.
- Experience with internally communicating value propositions and preparing our customer-facing employees with knowledge and know-how to position products and brands.
- Curbell has the systems to ensure excellent customer experiences.
- SAP - ERP system to drive on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Extensive contact databases to record the customer interactions and maintain consistent service.
- Customer data with the ability to report by market segment, material, title, geography, etc.
- Lead tracking and reporting capability to determine conversion metrics.
- Learning Management Systems and resources to deliver technical product content, capstone activity learning, and roll-playing to practice and conversations that create value for customers.
Thought Leadership / Technical
- In-house technical support team who answers questions about products and services and works with partners to specify materials into new applications.
- Authoring rich content about manufacturers' products and services to key market segments and contacts to generate inquiries, offering valuable, market / product expertise.
Inventory Commitment / Financially Stable
- Maintain a strong inventory so end-users have access to products they need and use—just-in-time.
- Maintain a strong financial position to pay suppliers on time—every time.
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Additional Terms and Conditions of Purchase FAR/DFARS Orders of Commercial Item