Careers in Plastic Sales
Where can performance plastics take you?
Think all plastics are disposable and detrimental to the environment? Think again.
Performance plastics are anything but single-use, throwaway plastics. They are durable, lightweight, extended-use manufacturing materials that help shape a more efficient and livable world. Performance plastics minimize energy consumption and add value to just about any commercial or industrial application.
A career in performance plastics sales can take you to the worlds of aviation and space travel, semiconductors and scientific instrumentation, advanced manufacturing and machine building, high-end retail, amusement park or marine construction, military and emergency vehicle design, or countless other endeavors.
Curbell Plastics is a premier supplier of plastic sheet, rod, tube, film, adhesives, sealants, prototyping and tooling materials, and fabricated parts. We supply hundreds of plastic products from locations nationwide.
The difference is our people. At Curbell Plastics, we choose employees who thrive on developing and implementing innovative approaches for their customers and who delight in finding new
ways to go beyond expectations. They are rewarded with a corporate culture that values innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit, and that can provide rewarding career opportunities.
Sales Careers at Curbell Plastics
Inside Sales Representative
We are always seeking career-minded Inside Sales Representatives for Curbell Plastics.
Our ideal candidate will have at least three or more years of experience in sales (preferably distribution sales) and possess excellent customer service, strong communication and organization skills.
Responsibilites Inside Sales Representatives perform include:
- Calculates, quotes, and negotiates price, delivery, and terms of sale.
- Documents information on sales quotes for Outside Sales and Management.
- Follows up on existing quotes, closes sales on existing and new business
- Proactively makes outcalls to current and potential customers.
- Creates a superior buying experience for our customers
Outside Sales Representative
We are always searching for self-motivated Outside Sales Representatives for Curbell Plastics. Our ideal candidate will have at least three or more years of experience in outside sales (preferably distribution
sales) and possess excellent customer service, strong communication and organization skills.
This position is responsible for achieving a sales plan by generating new business, increasing sales and profit margin, and providing sales support developing a business and territory plan that includes markets, key accounts and target accounts.
Responsibilites Outside Sales Representatives perform include:
- Making business-to-business sales calls from both the home office and on the road
- Maintaining and growing the existing customer base, researching and identifying critical leads on an ongoing basis and converting these leads into customers
- Creates implements and executes a sales plan to increase market share in a particular territory, while maintaining and closing sales, and maintaining and increasing margin