Your source for sign and display plastic materials such as Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, KYDEX® Thermoplastic Sheet, and Expanded PVC, to engineering and high performance plastics, such as Nylon, Delrin®, UHMW, and DuPont™ Vespel® Polyimide Shapes.
Curbell Plastics has products in-stock, ready to ship serving Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
- Need your material cut-to-size? Give us your specifications and we’ll do the rest.
- Think you need a fabricated part? Send us your part requirements and let us source the part for you.
- Don’t know what you need? Ask a plastics expert and Put us to work for you!™
Besides our sheet, rod, tube, and film materials, Curbell has a full line of adhesives, sealants, and prototyping materials for your assembly and prototyping applications.
Ready to buy plastic now? Shop our full line catalog.
Serving markets across MI, MN, and WI
Customers served by our Detroit location represent a range of markets and industries including:
- POP display
- Security glazing
- Prototype and mold making materials
Directions to Detroit location
Curbell Plastics in Detroit, MI is only 20 minutes from downtown and a half-hour from the airport. Our Detroit location is right off I-96 between Middlebelt and Inkster, behind Meijer shopping center.
Detroit has been known as the automotive capital of the world due to its huge part in the automotive industry. Other industries such as healthcare, information technology, and service industries make up the newest areas of economic growth in the Detroit area.
Let's Get Started!
- Get a quote. Just send us your specs, we'll do the legwork, and get right back to you.
- Shop our full line catalog. Browse and add items to shopping cart and buy the plastics you need now. No minimum order size.