Curbell Plastics Remains Open as an Essential Business Serving Critical Industries
There are developments happending daily in counties and states across our country.
You may have read or heard the announcements that many counties or states have ordered all businesses that are not Essential to close immediately. Fortunately, warehouse/distribution and fulfillment to essential manufacturing is exempt and our locations are NOT affected and will continue operating.
Our objective is to be able to continue to deliver our products in the safe and timely manner you have come to expect from Curbell Plastics. I want to share the steps Curbell is taking to keep our employees, customers, and vendors safe at all of our locations:
- Limiting visitor access at our locations while requiring everyone to wash and sanitize their hands when entering and exiting our locations
- Requiring employees to maintain a six-foot social distance in offices and on the production floor
- Professionally sanitizing all common areas and shared equipment/tools
- Employees are working remotely as needed during this time period
- Employees are required to stay home if they are sick and or have been in contact with an affected individual
We are in constant communication with our key supply partners and their management teams to remain up-to-date on their ability to continue to supply materials. The presence of such strong and loyal domestic relationships will empower us to effectively fulfill our customers’ needs in a timely manner.
As we manage through this unpredictable and unprecedented situation together, the leadership team of Curbell would like to thank you for your support and trust. Please contact us or your sales representative with any questions or concerns.